Thursday, April 18, 2013

EDLD5301 (week 2) ACTION RESEARCH


I feel that I have gained so much insight about action research throughout the course of this week. I was able to reflect on the ways action research is affecting the different scholars and their prospective campuses. Dr. Briseno, Dr. Chargois, and Dr. Lewis have provided great examples of topics worth looking in to. I was able to identify and analyze various topics for action research in the nine major wonderings of leaders in a school. By completing this part of the assignment, I was present with many more topics and suggestions for research topics. Finally, I met with my mentor (via email) to discuss possible topics of interest.  I decided to conduct my research on a topic that directly affects me in the classroom each day. That topic is investigating the programs and accommodations we have for our non (low) level speaking English population.  

No comments:

Post a Comment